Blue plaque in St Vincent’s Parish to mark the Daughters time in Hull.
On 16th June 2021 the Lord Mayor of Hull Councillor Lynn Petrini and her husband, Consort Graham Petrini, welcomed Daughters of Charity – Sisters Eleanor, Teresa, Ann and Susan – to join them for afternoon tea in their apartment in the Guild Hall. The Daughters of Charity have given wonderful pastoral service since 1891 up to the present day 2021. As a mark of appreciation each Sister was given the “Three Crowns” of Kingston upon Hull badge. Beside initiating this afternoon tea, the Central Council President of the Society of St Vincent de Paul, Mr Chris Cuthill, gained permission from the Hull Council Principal Conservation Officer and the Diocese of Middlesbrough for the erection of a Blue plaque in St Vincent’s Parish to mark the Daughters time in Hull.